- Gomez-Jaramillo, N., Molnar, S. and Ghofrani, H. (2023). Searching for Empirical Nonlinear Site Response Applicable to Greater Vancouver, British Columbia. SSA annual meeting, 17-20 April 2023, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Oral presentation.
- Gomez-Jaramillo, N., Molnar, S. and Ghofrani, H. (2022). Searching for Empirical Nonlinear Site Response Applicable to Greater Vancouver, British Columbia. AGU 12-16 December 2022, Chicago-IL. Online poster presentation.
- A. Sirohey, and S. Molnar. MHVSR ‘Big Data’ to outline standard procedures for data acquisition, processing, interpretation and presentation, SSA annual meeting, 19-23 April 2021, virtual poster presentation.
- C. Boucher, S. Molnar, 2020. Approaches to obtaining 1D Vs profiles at inversely dispersive and laterally heterogeneous sites using surface wave methods, AGU 2020 online meeting, Dec. 1-7 2020, inter-active poster presentation.
- M. Fyfe, and S. Molnar. The critical role of multi-stakeholder engagement for earthquake hazard mapping of Metro Vancouver. Canadian Risk & Hazards Network (CRHNet) virtual symposium & roundtable, 22 October 2020, oral session and presentation.
- C. Boucher, and S. Molnar. Surface wave methods in inversely dispersive and non-1D sites, Canadian Geophysical Union (CGU) annual meeting, 6 August 2020, virtual poster presentation.
- C. Boucher, and S. Molnar. Surface wave methods in inversely dispersive and non-1D sites, SSA annual meeting, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 27-30 April 2020. Cancelled. Abstract in Seismological Research Letters, 91, 1172.
- M. Fyfe, and S. Molnar. Seismic microzonation mapping, CatIQ Connect, Feb 3-5 2020, Toronto, oral presentation.
- M. Fyfe, S. Molnar, 2020. Evaluating the use and communication of seismic hazard maps: Case study of Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. CatIQ Connect, Feb 3-5 2020, Toronto, poster presentation.
- S. Molnar. Earthquake site characterization and hazard model for Greater Vancouver, Site characterization in the Cascadia Region workshop, co-hosted by Pacific Geoscience Centre and Western University, Sidney, BC, Oct 1 2019.
- A. Fallah Yeznabad, S. Molnar, H. El Naggar. Assessing regional seismic slope stability and their application in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, in 12th Canadian Conference on Earthquake Engineering (12CCEE), Quebec City, Quebec, June 17-20 2019.
- J. Assaf, S. Molnar, H. El Naggar, A. Sirohey. Seismic Site Characterization at Strong Motion Stations in Metro Vancouver, 12CCEE.
- H. Ghofrani, S. Molnar. 3D Sedimentary Basin Effects in the Metro Vancouver Area and Its Seismic Hazard Implications: Updates and Validations of the Georgia Basin Velocity Model, 12CCEE.
- A. Fallah Yeznabad, S. Molnar, and H. El Naggar. Seismic landslide hazard mapping for Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Western Research Forum, https://ir.lib.uwo.ca/wrf/2019/oral/12
- J. Assaf, S. Molnar, H. El Naggar. Comprehensive earthquake site amplification assessment for Greater Vancouver, 71st Canadian Geotechnical Conference, Edmonton, Alberta.
- S. Molnar, J. Assaf, A. Fallah Yeznabad. Seismic microzonation mapping project for Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. European Seismological Commission Meeting, Valletta, Malta, Sept 2-7 2018.